Where do you look first when you need to buy something?
If you start looking for new products or services with a Google search, you’re one of a massive majority of people who do. As the volume of searches continues to rise year-on-year, can you afford not to be targeting Google users?
While print or broadcast advertising mean targeting the many to get to the few, PPC advertising through Google AdWords allows you to target people who are actively looking for your product or service. Leads generated this way typically convert to customers far more often than those from traditional ‘outbound’ media.
Precise targeting gets your message heard by the right people
Because Google searchers are actively looking for something online, AdWords ads are already more targeted than the average customer, and you can make them even more targeted still. The Google platform allows you to target users very precisely by:
- Geography – you can select users by country, region or even within a specific radius of your postcode
- Device – AdWords allows you to target mobile users differently and offer higher or lower bids for mobile users compared with desktop users
- Time of day – if you only operate during certain hours of the day, you can schedule your ads to only show on certain times and/or days
How I can help you with Google AdWords PPC advertising
Advertising on Google AdWords is a massive opportunity, but it isn’t simple. The AdWords interface can be quite daunting to first time users, and the many options on there can be quite overwhelming. I can help you to make sense of it and make your campaigns more cost-effective.
How I manage campaigns
When I work on AdWords campaigns I follow a very specific process to make sure that your campaigns are managed effectively from the start. That process is:
- Keyword Research and Traffic forecast – I can find relevant keyword phrases for your business, and tell you how many people per month search for those terms.
- Traffic Forecast – Using the data from step 1, I then work with you to come up with a traffic forecast and budget.
- Content Review – Before you use AdWords to drive people to your website, it’s important to ensure that the content on your site is relevant to the keywords you are targeting. If you need new or amended content, I will come up with recommendations.
- Building and deployment of ads – Once the above is all in place I will build your campaigns so that they can be put live as soon as you approve them. Then, your ads will be live and searchers will start seeing them.